NFI Massachusetts, Inc., a human services agency, is currently seeking a Youth Service Coordinator for its DYS community-based programs located in Lowell, MA.
- The Youth Coordinator works closely with the Lowell Department of Youth Services casework team to support youth with successful reunification.
- Support is provided through consistent supervision of youth on site and in the community.
- The Youth Coordinator establishes and maintains relationships with local community-based organizations and providers to meet the individualized treatment needs of youth.
- Duties include home visits, transportation of youth to appointments and the planning and execution of recreational activities.
- Flexibility after 5PM is expected on occasion along with 11-15 weekend hours per year.
- Qualified candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in juvenile justice or behavioral health fields.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working with youth in a direct care role is mandatory.
- Reliable insured vehicle is a must.
- It is preferred that the candidate have some familiarity with Lowell and organizations that support at risk youth.
All resumes will go to Jessica Seder, HR Administrator at NFI Massachusetts, Inc., for review.