NFI Massachusetts, Inc., a private non-profit human service organization, is currently seeking a Master’s level clinician for the Outpatient Clinic located in Haverhill, MA. The outpatient clinic provides both mental health and substance abuse treatment in the Greater Merrimack Valley serving individuals, group, couples, and families. A wide variety of services are provided on an outpatient basis specifically designed to meet individual needs and goals. Examples include:
- Evaluation : Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Counseling: Individual, Family, Group
- Groups : Anger Management (Adult and Adolescent), Continuing Recovery, Parenting
- Specialty Areas: Harm Reduction, Mandated Clients, Trauma, Relapse Prevention
- Completion of intakes and assessments for appropriate level of service.
- Completion of individual treatment plans.
- Ongoing individual, group, family, and/or couples counseling.
- Harm-reduction and recovery planning as needed.
- Crisis intervention as needed.
- Referrals to community resources.
- Collaboration with other natural and formal supports.
- Insurance authorizations and extensions as needed.
- Must have completed a Master’s degree from an accredited school in Counseling, Social Work, or a related field (LMHC, LMFT, or LICSW eligible).
- Experience in the field of mental health and substance abuse preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills.
- Previous experience with substance abuse population preferred.
- Knowledge of or training in trauma-informed treatment preferred.
- Some familiarity with third party reimbursement preferred.
- Flexible schedule including some evenings and Saturdays.
All resumes will be sent to Jessica Seder, HR Administrator at NFI Massachusetts, Inc., for review.
Job Type: Full-time