NFI Massachusetts Inc., a nonprofit human service agency is currently seeking a licensed eligible Master level Clinician.
NFI’s Amesbury Assessment is located in Amesbury Massachusetts and is a residential assessment and treatment program for adolescent males referred by the Department of Youth Services. The Program provides assessment, stabilization, education, community service activities, life skills and pre-vocational skills training in a well-supervised and structured residential setting. The goal of the program is to fully assess each youth’s needs and identify appropriate future services.
NFI’s Amesbury Assesment is looking for a Clinician who is invested in making a difference in a young person’s life.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF CLINICIAN
- Sharing the overall planning, implementation and oversight of the clinical services provided by the program.
- Assess new referrals to the program and arrange or conduct testing and evaluations as needed. Develop and/or oversee development of individual treatment plans in cooperation with program staff, other relevant service providers, client’s family (when appropriate) and client.
- Review client clinical records to ensure quality and compliance with funding source regulations.
- Provide appropriate feedback and training for program staff regarding record keeping.
- Provide individual counseling, when appropriate, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan. Facilitate and/or coordinate clinical in-service training.
- Develop curriculum for therapeutic groups.
- Collaborate with program management and staff regarding therapeutic milieu and clinical orientation of program.
- Facilitate family meetings and home visits, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan.
- Act as a liaison with psychiatrist and other agencies providing auxiliary clinical services.
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or participate in case conferences, treatment meetings and clinical review meetings, as appropriate. Be familiar with all program emergency procedures.
- Provide emergency on-call for program.
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF CLINICIAN:
- Completed Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field required.
- Candidate needs to be at least Licensed eligible, However, LMHC or LICSW preferred.
- Previous experience with program population required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills required.
Resumes will be sent to Bryan Golden, SHRM-CP, Human Resource Administrator, at NFI Massachusetts, Inc. for review