NFI Massachusetts, Inc,’s Intensive Residential Treatment Program (IRTP) located in Worcester, MA, is currently seeking a Master’s level Clinician. The Worcester IRTP is a locked treatment program serving adolescent youth between the ages of 13-17 who are referred by the Department of Mental Health (DMH).
JOB DESCRIPTION OF CLINICIAN
- Assist in the overall planning and implementation of the clinical services provided by the program.
- Assist in assessing new referrals to the program and arrange or conduct testing and evaluations as needed.
- Develop and/or oversee development of individual treatment plans in cooperation with program staff, other relevant service providers, client’s family (when appropriate) and client.
- Craft client clinical records and ensure quality and compliance with funding source regulations.
- Provide appropriate feedback and training for program staff regarding record keeping.
- Provide individual counseling, when appropriate, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan.Facilitate and/or coordinate clinical in-service training. Develop curriculum for therapeutic groups.
- Collaborate with program management and staff regarding therapeutic milieu and clinical orientation of program.
- Facilitate family meetings and home visits, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan.
- Act as a liaison with psychiatrist and other agencies providing auxiliary clinical services.
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or participate in case conferences, treatment meetings and clinical review meetings, as appropriate.
- Be familiar with all program emergency procedures. Provide emergency on-call for program. The schedule may require some evenings.
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF CLINICIAN
- Completed Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field required.
- LMHC, LICSW or LMFT license eligible required.
- Previous experience with adolescent population and their families and expertise in crisis stabilization and management required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills required.
All resumes will be sent to Jessica Seder, Human Resource Administrator, at NFI Massachusetts, Inc. for review.
Job Type: Full-time