NFI Massachusetts, Inc., a non-profit human services agency, is currently seeking a Master’s level Mental Health Clinician for our adolescent group home location in Peabody, MA.
JOB DESCRIPTION OF CLINICIAN
- Assist in the overall planning and implementation of the clinical services provided by the program.
- Assist in assessing new referrals to the program and arrange or conduct testing and evaluations as needed.
- Develop and/or oversee development of individual treatment plans in cooperation with program staff, other relevant service providers, client’s family (when appropriate) and client.
- Craft client clinical records and ensure quality and compliance with funding source regulations.
- Provide appropriate feedback and training for program staff regarding record keeping.
- Provide individual counseling, when appropriate, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan.Facilitate and/or coordinate clinical in-service training. Develop curriculum for therapeutic groups.
- Collaborate with program management and staff regarding therapeutic milieu and clinical orientation of program.
- Facilitate family meetings and home visits, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan.
- Act as a liaison with psychiatrist and other agencies providing auxiliary clinical services.
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or participate in case conferences, treatment meetings and clinical review meetings, as appropriate.
- Be familiar with all program emergency procedures. Provide emergency on-call for program. The schedule may require some evenings.
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF CLINICIAN
- Completed Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field required.
- LMHC, LICSW or LMFT license eligible required.
- Previous experience with adolescent population and their families and expertise in crisis stabilization and management required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills required.
NFI Lakeside serves 12 adolescent males, ages 12-18 who are placed at the program by the Department of Youth Services pending court disposition. The program offers residents a full range of services including education, counseling, life skills, recreation and all activities of daily living. The goal of the program is to help residents manage the stress of awaiting their future court dates, while teaching them new skills to bring them success in their communities.
All resumes will be sent to Jessica Seder, Human Resource Administrator, at NFI Massachusetts, Inc. for review.
Job Type: Full-time