NFI’s Intensive Residential Treatment Program (IRTP) located in Worcester, MA, is currently seeking a licensed Master’s level Clinical Director. The Worcester IRTP is a locked treatment program serving adolescent youth between the ages of 13-17 who are referred by the Department of Mental Health (DMH).
- Oversee the overall planning and implementation of the clinical services provided by the program.
- Assess new referrals to the program and arrange or conduct testing and evaluations as needed.
- Develop and/or oversee development of individual treatment plans in cooperation with program staff, other relevant service providers, client’s family (when appropriate) and client.
- Craft client clinical records and ensure quality and compliance with funding source regulations.
- Provide appropriate feedback and training for program staff regarding record keeping.
- Provide individual counseling, when appropriate, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan.
- Facilitate and/or coordinate clinical in-service training.
- Develop curriculum for therapeutic groups.
- Collaborate with program management and staff regarding therapeutic milieu and clinical orientation of program.
- Facilitate family meetings and home visits, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan.
- Act as a liaison with psychiatrist and other agencies providing auxiliary clinical services.
- Provide clinical supervision to program clinicians.
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or participate in case conferences, treatment meetings and clinical review meetings, as appropriate.
- Be familiar with all program emergency procedures.
- Provide emergency on-call for program. The schedule may require some evenings.
- Completed Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field required.
- LMHC, LICSW or LMFT required with licensure in Massachusetts.
- Previous experience with adolescent population and their families and expertise in crisis stabilization and management required.
- Previous experience supervising clinical staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills required.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Resumes will be sent to Jessica Seder, Human Resources Administrator at NFI Massachusetts, Inc., for review.
Job Type: Full-time