Floating DEEC Program Manager
NFI Massachusetts Inc., a nonprofit human service agency, is seeking a seasoned manager to provide programmatic, clinical, administrative and fiscal oversight to some of our various DEEC (Department of Early Education and Care) licensed adolescent residential treatment programs in the Essex and Middlesex County areas with the DCF/DMH populations.
The successful candidate will supervise the assistant program director and clinical director and ensure that the program is aligned with agency values and objectives. On-call support and unannounced after hours visits are also required.
Essential skills include:
- Therapeutic milieu oversight
- Public speaking
- Program improvement
- Fiscal management
- Administrative excellence
- Incident response and investigation
- Policy implementation
- Supervision and development of managers
- Communication with families
- Funding and licensing representatives
- The ability to support all agency initiatives and respond to multiple stakeholders is all part of the job.
- Advanced degree (Master’s) preferred but not required.
- At least five years of supervisory/managerial experience in an adolescent residential program and/or campus required.
- Candidates must also demonstrate solid understanding of transitional and after care services, reunification, and permanency.
- Grounding in trauma informed care, youth and family focused care is expected.
- The ideal candidate will need to be able to travel to different program locations throughout Essex and Middlesex Counties.
NFI offers competitive and comprehensive employee benefits, which include:
- Medical – with a generous employer contribution
- Dental – with a generous employer contribution
- Employer –paid life insurance
- Employer –paid long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Voluntary flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary, employee-paid vision, short-term disability and Aflac insurance plans
- Voluntary 403(b) retirement/savings plan
- Access to credit union banking
- Employee referral program
All resumes will be sent to Jessica Seder, Human Resource Administrator, at NFI Massachusetts, Inc. for review.