NFI Massachusetts Inc., a nonprofit human service agency is currently seeking a License Eligible Mental Health Clinician for one of its DYS residential program facilities.
NFI’s Alliance House, located in Lowell, Massachusetts, is a residential treatment program for adolescent males referred by the Department of Youth Services. The program provides counseling, education, community service activities, life skills and pre-vocational skills training in a well-supervised and structured residential setting. Rehabilitation followed by supported community reintegration is the ultimate goal of the program.
Alliance House is looking for a Clinician who is invested in making a difference in a young person’s life.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Sharing the overall planning, implementation and oversight of the clinical services provided by the program.
- Assess new referrals to the program and arrange or conduct testing and evaluations as needed. Develop and/or oversee development of individual treatment plans in cooperation with program staff, other relevant service providers, client’s family (when appropriate) and client.
- Review client clinical records to ensure quality and compliance with funding source regulations.
- Provide appropriate feedback and training for program staff.
- Provide individual counseling as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan.
- Facilitate and/or coordinate clinical in-service training.
- Provide group therapy.
- Collaborate with program management and staff regarding therapeutic milieu and clinical orientation of program.
- Facilitate family meetings/therapy and home visits, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan.
- Act as a liaison with psychiatrist and other agencies providing auxiliary clinical services.
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or participate in case conferences, treatment meetings and clinical review meetings, as appropriate. Be familiar with all program emergency procedures. Provide emergency on-call for program.
- Completed Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field required.
- Candidate must be licensed eligible, LMHC or LICSW.
- Previous experience with program population required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills required
All resumes will be sent to Jessica Seder, Human Resource Administrator, at NFI Massachusetts, Inc. for review.