NFI Massachusetts, Inc. is a nonprofit human services agency offering a full range of behavioral health programs to adults, children and families.
Currently, we are seeking a senior level human service Program Director to provide programmatic, administrative and fiscal oversight to NFI’s Intensive Residential Treatment Program (IRTP) located at the Worcester Recovery Center and Hospital in Worcester. IRTPs are state-wide, DMH-funded programs for adolescents who have serious mental illness and/or severe emotional and/or behavioral challenges. They provide rigorous treatment in a locked setting for youth who are unable to be safely treated in a less restricted setting. This Joint Commission accredited project has a budget of nearly $3 million and employs a multi-disciplinary staff of approximately 40 individuals. This is a key agency leadership position, reporting directly to NFI executive staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Supervise IRTP program managers from various professional disciplines (medical, nursing, clinical, OT, direct care, administrative) and insure programming is aligned with agency philosophy, values and objectives.
- Possess an advanced degree and have at least five years of experience managing complex, intensive programming and/or campus.
- Be grounded in trauma-informed, youth and family-focused care.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of transitional, after-care services and reunification.
- Oversee performance improvement activities and successfully participate in Joint Commission surveys
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
Essential Skills include:
- Administrative excellence
- Fiscal management
- Supervision and professional development of program managers
- Staff training and coaching
- Policy implementation
- Trouble shooting
- Effective communication with families, funding, licensing, hospital administration and all other stakeholders
- Strong public speaking and writing skills
All resumes will be sent to Jessica Seder, Human Resources Administrator at NFI Massachusetts, Inc. for review.
Job Type: Full-time