NFI Massachusetts Inc., a nonprofit human service agency is currently seeking a licensed eligible Master level Clinician for Four Corners, one of its STARR programs located in Lowell, MA.
Four Corners in Lowell, MA provides safe, therapeutic, short-term residential placement for male and female youth age 12-18. The program serves youth and families struggling with issues that include emotional disturbance, trauma, family conflict and behavioral issues such as truancy, running and substance abuse.
The program works with youth and families in crisis, providing them with opportunities to assess, stabilize and work together to create a strong plan for the future. The program provides crisis intervention, intensive family treatment, clinical assessments and assessment-based recommendations for further treatment. Services include onsite educational and therapeutic groups to address topics like anger management, life skills, healthy relationships, coping skills, substance abuse and anxiety management. The goal is rapid stabilization and reintegration home or to the next appropriate setting within 45 days.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF CLINICIAN
- Sharing the overall planning, implementation and oversight of the clinical services provided by the program.
- Assess new referrals to the program and arrange or conduct testing and evaluations as needed. * Develop and/or oversee development of individual treatment plans in cooperation with program staff, other relevant service providers, client’s family (when appropriate) and client.
- Review client clinical records to ensure quality and compliance with funding source regulations.
- Provide appropriate feedback and training for program staff regarding record keeping.
- Provide individual counseling, when appropriate, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan. Facilitate and/or coordinate clinical in-service training.
- Develop curriculum for therapeutic groups.
- Collaborate with program management and staff regarding therapeutic milieu and clinical orientation of program.
- Facilitate family meetings and home visits, as defined by each client’s clinical treatment plan.
- Act as a liaison with psychiatrist and other agencies providing auxiliary clinical services.
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or participate in case conferences, treatment meetings and clinical review meetings, as appropriate. Be familiar with all program emergency procedures.
- Provide emergency on-call for program.
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF CLINICIAN
- Completed Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field required.
- Candidate needs to be Licensed eligible
- LMHC, LICSW, or LMFT license eligible preferred.
- Previous experience with program population required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills required.
Resumes will be sent to Jessica Seder, Human Resources Administrator, at NFI Massachusetts, Inc.